We directly control what rooms and what availability is offered on all booking sites, and this official website (non agency) is the ONLY site where all room types are made bookable, and full availability is shown.
Overlooking Loch Ryan and set in lawned gardens with superb panoramic views, Rhins of Galloway is just 20 yards from a shingle beach and coastal walks and less than a 5 minute drive to both P&O and Stena Line ferry ports.
A special and unique historic building, it provides spacious and relaxed accommodation and surroundings, and comfortably appointed quality en-suite bedrooms and suites.
– On-site parking (gravel driveway)
– Free Wifi throughout
– Garden & outdoor seating
– Quality rooms
– Quiet guest lounge for relaxation
P&O ferry terminal is a 1 minute drive
Stena Line terminal is a 4 minute drive
– Room only or B&B, no evening dining
– Breakfast served from 07:30 to 09:30 in spacious surroundings
– Glasses/ice available for own purchases
Rooms are available for 1 or 2 person occupancy.
Although all rooms are at the same level once inside, there are 10 steps to gain entry to the main part of the building, and a single step into the Garden Suite (accessed by its own entrance).
All rooms have:
– TV with “free-to-air” TV and radio
– Sofa or armchairs – relax in comfort
– Egyptian cotton bedding
– Dressing table/work desk and chair
– Tea & coffee making facilities
– En-suite bathroom with heated rail
– Quality towels, robes and toiletries
– 24 hour controllable heating
– No babies or children (under 18)
– We do not accept pets
– No HGV/coaches – max 7m vehicle (8m space available by prior arrangement)
– The building is non-smoking
Check-in to the building is only 15:00 until 23:00 – there is no provision for check-in after this time.
Check-out from the building is by 10:30