Overlooking Loch Ryan and set in lawned gardens with superb panoramic views, Rhins of Galloway is just 20 yards from a shingle beach and coastal walks.
A special and unique historic building, it provides spacious and relaxed accommodation and surroundings, and comfortably appointed quality en-suite bedrooms and suites.
– On-site parking
– Free Wifi throughout
– Quality rooms
– Quiet guest lounge for relaxation
P&O ferry terminal is a 1 minute drive
Stena Line terminal is a 4 minute drive
– Room only or B&B, no evening dining
– Breakfast served from 07:30 to 09:30
– Glasses/ice available for own purchases
Rooms are available for 1 or 2 person occupancy.
Although all rooms are at the same level once inside, there are 10 steps to gain entry to the main part of the building, and a single step into the Garden Suite (accessed by its own entrance).
All rooms have:
– TV with “free-to-air” TV and radio
– Sofa or armchairs – relax in comfort
– Egyptian cotton bedding
– Dressing table/work desk and chair
– Tea & coffee making facilities
– En-suite bathroom with heated rail
– Quality towels, robes and toiletries
– 24 hour controllable heating
– No babies or children (under 18)
– We do not accept pets
– No HGV/coaches (max 8m vehicle)
– The building is non-smoking
Check-in to the building is only 15:00 until 23:00 – there is no provision for check-in after this time.
Check-out from the building is by 10:30